Sunday, November 20, 2011

Independent Project Post 1

My dad has been on a weight lifting kick for a while now, so he spends a lot of time at the gym with his buddies. Some of these guys are really into weight lifting and will put all kinds of money into energy supplements. My dad has bought some products the gym sells, but he tends to be a tight wad with his money, so he sticks to energy drinks now. It seems like every time I see him, he's chugging down a different brand of energy drink. Red Bull, Monster, Slap... I feel like I've seen them all!

Even though I'm a little leery about these drinks, I am curious about them. What ingredients in the drinks give a person energy? How much is needed for a real energy kick? How long do these kicks last? Which energy drink gives the most energy for the longest amount of time? I hope to answer all these questions and more as I test these energy drinks on my dad! It's been a long time since Daddy helped me with homework, so I'm very excited about this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment